The GRS Berserk is the first composite offspring of our tried-and-true laminate GRS Sporter. The Berserk retains all the multi-use aspects of the Sporter, but with a composite construction which optimizes it for extremely rugged conditions. The adjustment of the length of pull and cheek height is tool-less, via our Speedlock adjustment system, allowing for a simple and precise fit to the shooting conditions. The ergonomic GRS grip, offset and angled, provides extremely comfortable shooting.
The Berserk is made of a Fiberglass reinforced composite - its over-molded rubber surfaces ensure you never lose grip, even the harshest conditions. Flush cups, sling mounts, and a sling stud for bipod mounting are delivered as standard on the Berserk.
The surface under the rear stock has been, in the GRS Berserk, lengthened so it will shoot better with rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
Compared to other GRS models, the Berserk receives a GRS rating of Mid-Weight, 9/10 in Ruggedness and 8/10 in Adjustability.
GRS Berserk - made by shooters, for shooters.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite material
- GRS SpeedLock adjustment
- Length of Pull : 13.19 in - 14.37 in (33.5 cm - 36.5 cm)
- 0.5" GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length : 29.92 in (76 cm)
- Forend width : 2.283 in (58 mm)
- Weight : 3.086 lb (1.4 kg) in the Tikka T3 inlet
- Adjustment on cheek-piece : 1.18 in (30 mm)
- Pillar bedding installed
- Black colour and in right hand configuration only
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops included
- One sling mount on the front stock, for mounting bipods
- Grip and forend with rubber grip surfaces for better grip in wet conditions
- Optional extra feature: Height adjustable recoil pad
* Please go on GRS rifle stock for all option