We are excited to offer a lower cost repeater action that is built to the exacting BAT quality all our actions are made to.
So you wonder how can we reduce the cost and not the quality… the same way Henry Ford did, “you can get it in any color you want as long as it is black” following this thought process we will not be offering any variations on this action in finish type, options or materials used.
The Igniter is designed around the 700 Short Action foot print.
- Action body is made using hardened 4140 Chromoly Steel and blued.
- Includes integral recoil lug.
- The action top is drilled for 8-40 screws and has .125 pin hole to prevent rail movement.
- Having scope mount holes also allows for the use of our direct mount rings. https://www.batmachine.com/product/scope-ring-direct-mount/
- Modular bolt for lower cost bolt face changes.
- Bolt face choices are .385 (223) .480 (308) and .55 (magnum)
- Has our proven .070 firing pin diameter for maximum accuracy and reliable ignition.
- Comes with a medium size aluminum knob. The handle has a 5/16-24 thread.
- LiFe (Melonite) treated firing pin, bolt and shroud for extremely smooth bolt movement and low maintenance.
- Allows use of most Remington 700 SA components including the ability to run extended Wyatt’s Outdoor boxes as well as detach boxes without binder plates.
- Right hand versions available now.
- Barrel tenon is 1.062 x 18 tpi. Click here for print
- Comes with our made in house LiFe treated Deep hex 1/4-28 action screws.
- Weight; Bare action: 1 lb 14 oz – Pic rail 2 oz – 30mm low rings 3.4oz