We are excited to offer the ultimate solution for all shooters that need a Light weight, Premium quality action!
The Vampire is designed to use Remington 700 Long action bottom metal. Your best option for your next light weight hunting rifle.
- 10oz lighter than our HR (comparable all steel) action!
- The weight is 1lb 9oz as configured in photos. You will find the weight to be very comparable to Titanium actions after you add for Picatinny rails, recoil lugs and the hardware required to mount them, these are all built into this action!
- 31%-42% stiffer than light weight steel actions and over 130% stiffer than round Titanium actions!
- Action body is made with a combination of Aircraft grade billet 7075-T6 Aluminum and hardened 4140 Chromoly Steel to gain the best combination of light weight and high strength .
- Integral 20 MOA picatinny rail comes standard this allows easy 100 yard zero and gains the maximum capability of your scope for the long shots. Also you can sleep at night knowing your bases won’t be coming loose.
- .480 (Standard 308) and .550 (Magnum) bolt face options.
- Multiple scope mounting positions to accommodate most all scope configurations and eye relief.
- Modular bolt for lower cost bolt face changes.
- Has our proven .070 firing pin diameter for maximum accuracy and reliable ignition.
- Comes with a medium size aluminum knob as shown. The handle has a 5/16-24 thread.
- Action body has type III hard anodize with Teflon coating.
- LiFe (Melonite) treated firing pin, bolt and shroud for extremely smooth bolt movement and low maintenance.
- Extended extraction cam for smooth bolt opening.
- Allows use of most Remington 700 LA components including the ability to run extended Wyatt’s Outdoor boxes.
- Right and left hand versions.
- Barrel tenon is 1.062 x 18 tpi. Click here for print
- Comes with made in house LiFe treated Deep hex 1/4-28 action screws.