You have probably heard the phrase " the barrel shoots, the stock hits"... There is so much truth in that. Consistency = Accuracy.
Cheek contact is essential for shooting accurately. When your cheek rests correctly on the stock, you find the cross-hairs faster... and stay there.
All GRS stocks are equipped with push-button adjustments, making it very easy for you to find the correct height while shooting. The adjustment allows also to drop the cheek-piece down easier removal of the bolt while cleaning the rifle.
On our GRS Hunter stock, you can adjust the length of pull by simply pushing one button - a critical factor when you shoot in different positions. Your length of pull when you sit, stand, and shoot up and downhill will be different. The same happens if you wear thicker clothing or shoot with a backpack on. The GRS solution? Push one button and adjust the length of pull in seconds.
When your rifle stock combines adjustability and ergonomics you get full control of your rifle. Take these advantages with you, next time go hunting.
Compared to other GRS models, the Hunter receives a GRS rating of Mid-Weight, 6/10 in Ruggedness and 7/10 in Adjustability.
GRS Hunter is perfect for the hunter who wants faster, better, and more accurate shots.
- Weight : 3.196 lb (1.45 kg) (+/- 10%, depending on weapon inlet)
- Length of Pull : 13.189 in - 14.37 in (33.5 - 36.5 cm)
- Total length : 29.92 in (76 cm)
- Forend width : 2.08 in (53 mm)
- Oiled finish
- Birch Laminate
- 0.5" Limbsaver/GRS recoil pad
- SpeedLock adjustment
- 1.18 in (30 mm) adjustment on Length of Pull and cheek-piece
- We recommend the use of Glass Bedding
- Available in Right hand and Left hand stocks
- Available in 6 colours
- Varmint barrel contour
* Please go on GRS rifle stock for all option