Our most versatile rifle stock design. This stock excels in a variety of uses. The Butt-stock shape is ideal for using a rear bag, excelling at prone shooting. The lowered forearm makes a steady platform whenever you're shooting while standing. Tool-less adjustments for length of pull and cheek height, via our Speedlock adjustment system, make a proper fit simple and precise. A broader forend makes it better for use with bipods. The ergonomic GRS grip, offset and angled, offers unsurpassed shooting comfort. The Sporter is made of birch laminate and is available in 6 colors.
Ergonomically, the GRS Sporter is very much the laminate “Grandfather” of our composite GRS Berserk and GRS Bifrost.
Compared to other GRS models, the Sporter receives a GRS rating of Mid-Weight, 6/10 in Ruggedness and 7/10 in Adjustability.
- Oiled finish
- 0.5" GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Birch Laminate
- GRS SpeedLock adjustment
- Length of Pull : 13.19 in - 14.37 in (33.5 cm - 36.5 cm)
- Total length : 29.92 in (76 cm)
- Forend width : 2.08 in (53 mm)
- Adjustment on Length of Pull and cheek-piece : 1.18 in (30 mm)
- Weight : 3.042 lb (1380 grams) (+/- 10%, depending on weapon inlet)
- Glass bedding recommended
- Same price for right-hand and left-hand stocks
- Available in 6 colours
- Varmint barrel contour
* Please go on GRS rifle stock for all option