Pre-order. ETA Summer 2021
The first purpose-built hunting chassis from MDT. Weighing in starting at 26oz (for chassis, buttstock, forend and grip combined), this is the most ultra-light hunting chassis on the market.
The MDT HNT26 is sold as a complete hunting chassis system including magnesium chassis base, carbon fiber forend, carbon fiber grip and foam filled carbon fiber buttstock.
- Chassis body machined from AZ61A magnesium alloy
- Fixed and folding version available
- Ultralight weight design weighing between 26oz and 31oz depending on configuration chosen (folding version and ARCA version increase weight to the high end of this scale)
- Foam filled carbon fiber buttstock deadens sound, vibrations and felt recoil
- Carbon Fiber components provide warm to touch feel
- Designed to diminish snag points and provide superior ergonomics
- Low profile mag latch integrates seamlessly into trigger guard
- V-Block bedding system with free floating barrel
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.25” diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Front and rear QD
- Front and rear sling swivel mounts
- Vertically adjustable cheek riser with soft touch foam pad
- 12.5” minimum length of pull with adjustable spacer system
- Accepts most AR Grips but specifically designed with ultra lightweight Carbon fiber grip just over 1oz
- Carbon fiber enclosed forend with MLOK, QD mount, Sling Swivel Mount
- Cerekote finish in either Black Carbon Fiber or Cobalt Green
- Titanium action / grip screws
WHAT YOU GET AND WHAT YOU NEED
The MDT HNT26 Chassis is sold as a complete hunting chassis system with magnesium chassis base, foam filled carbon fiber buttstock, carbon fiber forend and carbon fiber grip included.
To complete this chassis build all that you will need an AICS magazine (designed to have the MDT Polymer SA 3 round magazine mount flush into hunting chassis).