Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
- Under 6.5 lbs, the lightest, most portable rifle in its class (up to 40% lighter)
- Folding Precision-Style Stock
- 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy
- 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18" barrel (collapsible to 27")
- Designed and built in the U.S.A